What is Chemical Reactor Vessel?
A chemical reactor or reaction vessel are vessels design to facilitate chemical reaction among various raw chemicals, known as reactants. Reaction Vessels are also used for other processes such as solids dissolution, product mixing, distillation, crystallization, liquid/liquid extraction and polymerization. Reactors are also identified based on process for which it will be used as blender or crystallizers.
We are a chemical reactor vessel manufacturer for Chemical, Pharma and Resin, Textile Auxiliries, paint pigment, other industries.
Types of Chemical Reaction Vessel
As per process requirment we can manufacturer and fabricate Jacketed Reaction vessel, limpet coil reactor, high pressure reactor or autoclave.
Benefits of using "Abster" Chemical Reactoion Vessel
- Complete range of chemical reactors as per your specifications
- 400+ reactor vessels working successfully
- Adheres to ASME and other standards with special attention to Argon and Arc welding procedures
- Offered in Stainless Steel grade SS 316, SS-304 as well as Carbon Steel material
- Man, Machine and System Infrastructure to execute big projects
- All reaction vessels can be fabricated as per GMP guide line
- Various types of agitator design and uses
All reactors are made to order. For the better understanding about features and working of reactor, we can provide schematic diagrams for the reactors in place of images.
Select the most suitable chemical reactor
Jacket and Limpet type of rector will be useful for cooling and heating during exothermic or endothermic reactions.
Jacketed vessel has a jacket surrounding the main vessel. Temperature during reaction is controlled by circulating heating or cooling media through the jacket. Ideally suitable for the heating below 150 Centigrade.( 302 Fahrenheit). Available in the range of 500 Liters to 60,000 Liters. Read more...
Limpet Coil Reactor
Limpet coil reactors are used to control the temperature of the reactants with the help of heating or cooling media circulated through coils surrounding the main vessel. Ideally suitable for medium heat transfer requirement and heating application where heating media temperature is above 150 Centigrade (302 Fahrenheit). Read More...